In order to use the service it is necessary to have a mobile phone to which login data will be sent.
- Run Wi-Fi on your device
- Select MTP FREE WI-FI wireless network
- Open any web browser
(if the login window does not appear automatically, enter www.wifi.mtp.pl)
- select "Registration" and fill in a short form
(you will receive a login and a password to the phone number provided)
- log in and use the free MTP network*
* login and password can be used simultaneously on two devices
An alternative to a wireless WiFi Internet network is to order fixed Internet connections in RJ45 standard from the following constant offer:
- Internet connection in Ethernet RJ45 standard (cable connection) with guaranteed bandwidth of 10Mb/s, 50Mb/s or 100Mb/s
(we lead one UTP cable terminated with RJ45 plug to the backup facilities of the stand. If another location is required, it is necessary to send a stand plan to the address tech with a marking of the desired location)
- Ethernet RJ45 Internet connection with support for computer configuration for operation in the MTP network
- dedicated duty / technical support of Help Desk employee
- Assignment of a public IP address
- separation of protected virtual network VLAN
There is also a possibility of ordering:
- Analogue telephone network installation with handset
- Analogue telephone network installation with fax
Rental of information technology equipment
- displays LCD 19” or 22”
- laser printers (monochrome)
- Ethernet hubs (8xRJ45)
Rental of multimedia equipment
- 32", 42", 50" plasma or LCD TV sets, including a DVD player, mounted on a free-standing stand or suspended on the stand wall
(the stand wall should be made of durable material (wood-based panels) with a thickness of at least 10 mm)
- multimedia projectors 2500 - 3000 ANSI Lumens
- projection screen (min 1,8 x 1,8m) on a tripod
The electrical connection 230V must be ordered at the installation site.
We also provide comprehensive multimedia support for events (according to special customer requests) calculated individually.
In case of non-standard demand, we will prepare an individual offer for you.
Do you have any further questions about our ICT services?
Use our Frequently Asked Questions (>>>FAQ <<<) or contact us on 061 869 2333